左領域先頭へ 切替
welcome to misato city

How to receive Jido-teate (child allowance)/ 児童手当を受けるには

  Those who receive Jido-teate (child allowance) need to file
'Genkyo Todoke’ (a notice of your current status for receiving
Jido-teate). If you fail to submit this, you may be no longer
entitled to the child allowance from June and after.

  We will send the application form to those who are eligible
to receive the allowance by post early in June. Please be sure
to return it by the due date.

Benefits Section, Child Support Division

Phone: 048-930-7781

Update history

City of Misato
648-1 Hanawada Misato City,
341-8501 Japan
(Tel) 048-953-1111