左領域先頭へ 切替
welcome to misato city

How to receive Jido Teate (Child Allowance)/ 児童手当を受けるには

How to receive Jido Teate (child allowance)      

Those who are currently receiving Jido Teate (Child Allowance) need to file ‘Genkyo Todoke’ (a notice of your current status for receiving child allowance). Please remind that if you fail to submit it, you are no longer entitled to the child allowance from June and after.

We will send you an application form to those who are eligible to receive the allowance by post early in June. Please be sure to return it by the due date (June 28, 2019).

Inquiries: Benefits Section, Child Support Division
Phone: 048-930-7781

City of Misato
648-1 Hanawada Misato City,
341-8501 Japan
(Tel) 048-953-1111

Update history