Evacuation Site Map

左領域先頭へ 切替

Our Evacuation Sites


In case of disasters such as earthquakes or typhoon, you can evacuate all the public elementary, junior high or senior high schools, the public schools for the disabled, or Mizunuma Shimin Center. You might want to check the closest shelter from your house.

In addition, the Edogawa Riverside, Banshomen Undo Koen or Banshomen Sport Park and Misato Koen or Misato Park are designated as the Large Evacuation Area.

evacuation site